VisitingCardBlogger

Ajay Mishra

Sales Officer, IDBI Bank Ltd. (Bhopal)

Owner and Author at www.mbanetbook.co.in

    About Ajay Mishra

    Marketing Professional & Blogger

    I am like any other simple, normal human being on earth who sleeps at night and wake up in the morning to do something good. I’m just an Average person who gets most of the stuff during the day wrong as other normal people do. 

    I am 23 year old, work as Sales Officer in IDBI Bank Ltd. I am an MBA with specialization in  Marketing from a premier management institute in Bhopal.

    Having flair for entrepreneurship, I fell into developing www.mbanetbook.co.in and www.insap.in quite by accident later realized it as my passion.

    I follow the words of Albert Einstein "Try to become not a man of success, but try rather to become a man of value"